“Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – on the air since 1996 – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 200 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources! More
Most Recent Show Notes
For our show notes, guest photos, audio, and links from last week's broadcast, check out our most recent show page for the Weekend of August 1st, 2014
Watch Our Latest ITTV Video
This week, we're spotlighting an app that Chris recently came across that promises to make "waiting for your ice cream" more enjoyable - and it's using some pretty cool tech to do it.. Also, in This Week In Tech History, he reminds us of some of the milestones in the world of technology including the formation of one of the largest communications companies.
The 2014 COOL Into Tomorrow HOT Summer Giveaway
The 2014 COOL Into Tomorrow HOT Summer Giveaway is happening again. Tune in to find out how you can win! (HINT: Just participate by letting us HEAR you on the show, either using the AUDIO option on our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App or by calling 1-800-899-INTO (4686) anytime 24/7 with any Consumer Tech question, Tech Rage, share your Favorite App or offer any tech help or input for other listeners!)
Translating Tech-To-English ... Into Tomorrow!
We're answering your tech questions this week. Don't forget our Ask Dave Hotline is open 24/7! Call us ... toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686) ... with any consumer electronics question, opinion, help another listener or tell us what your favorite app is and why. You can also participate via our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App (iOS/Android/Intel AppUp).
- CEA Update
- Consumer Reports Feature – E3, the World's Fair of video games, lets companies like Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo showcase their newest products. This year's show focused mostly on games and services, and while the hype was a little quieter than last year's, there was still excitement. Consumer Reports Electronics spokesman James McQueen is here with some highlights.
- Into Gaming Feature with Mark Lautenschlager
- IFA Weekly Update – A consumer electronics trade show in Berlin, Germany that is rich in its own tech history.
- OWC Feature with Larry O'Connor
- Product Spotlight
- This Week In Tech History with Chris Graveline
- Wireless Update from Verizon Wireless – It seems like summer just started, but it's already time to think about back-to-school shopping. Verizon's Chuck Hamby is on the show to tell about some wireless tech that's cool for class.
If you have any questions about consumer electronics and the technology available today and into tomorrow, remember to call our Ask Dave Hotline – Anytime 24/7. Call toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686). You can also send an email to AskDave@graveline.com. Be sure to let us know your Name, City/State where you're writing from and how you listen to "Into Tomorrow" (AM/FM Radio Station, Online, Podcast, etc).
When you hear your call on the show, you qualify to win some of these prizes:
Other World Computing (OWC): NUGUARD KX - Kinectic Energy X-Orbing Case for Samsung Galaxy S4
Joos: Portable Solar Chargers - gives you power anywhere there is sun.
Tylt: ENERGI Travel Chargers with USB ports and built-in cables for iPhones and Micro USB devices
"Into Tomorrow": Microfiber Screen Cleaning Cloths with Dave’s cartoon on them, for all your smartphones, tablets, TVs, camera lenses and computer screens!
Looking for something? Search our entire site!
For the latest on our show, tech tips, hints and news get our FREE weekly TechNewsLetter. And win additional prizes that only our newsletter subscribers qualify for! We keep your e-mail address private!
To hear our 24/7 stream, click here.