“Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – on the air since 1996 – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 200 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources! More
Most Recent Show Notes
For our show notes, guest photos, audio, and links from last week's broadcast, check out our most recent show page for the Weekend of January 23rd, 2015
Watch Our Latest ITTV Video
"Into Tomorrow" is on the road again, in Las Vegas, kicking off its 20th year bringing you the latest in Consumer tech. This week, we bring you highlights from the 2015 International CES, one of the largest and most important consumer tech trade shows in the world.
2015 International CES, Part 3 ... Into Tomorrow!
Dave and the team are launching Into Tomorrow's 20th year on the air from Las Vegas, NV. Don't forget our Ask Dave Hotline is open 24/7! Call us ... toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686) ... with any consumer electronics question, opinion, help another listener or tell us what your favorite app is and why. You can also participate via our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App (iOS/Android/Intel AppUp).
- June Mellinger, Director of Product Promotions – Brother
- Liz Halash, Product Development Engineer, Connected Services – Ford
- Jon Long, Field Marketing Representative – Skechers
- Derek Flower, Product Manager – Fujitsu
- Christopher Coppola, CEO – Plaster City Productions
- Frode Hernes, Vice President of Product for TV & Devices – Opera
- Dipul Patel, Co-Founder & CEO – Ecovent
- Georgi Lazarov, Marketing Communications Manager – Antelope Audio
- Andreas Vural, President & Founder – Happy Plugs
- Mike Nash, Vice President of Product Management – HP
- Paul Meyhoefer, Vice President of Marketing & Product Planning – JK Imaging
- Anna Jen, Head of new ventures & sensing tech North America – Epson
- Rick Booth, Vice President of Marketing – Tiffen
- Geoff Weathersby, Vice President Product Management, Connected Car – Directed
- John Durbin, Director of Product Management – Directed
- Tim Rader, Director of Product Development – ADT
- Kevin Sather, Director of Product Marketing – Razer
- Jeff Joseph, Senior Vice President of Communications and Strategic Relationships – CEA
- CEA Update
- Consumer Reports Feature
- Into Gaming Feature with Mark Lautenschlager
- IFA Weekly Update – A consumer electronics trade show in Berlin, Germany that is rich in its own tech history.
- This Week In Tech History with Chris Graveline
- Wireless Update from Verizon Wireless
If you have any questions about consumer electronics and the technology available today and into tomorrow, remember to call our Ask Dave Hotline – Anytime 24/7. Call toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686). You can also send an email to AskDave@graveline.com. Be sure to let us know your Name, City/State where you're writing from and how you listen to "Into Tomorrow" (AM/FM Radio Station, Online, Podcast, etc).
When you hear your call on the show, you qualify to win some of these prizes:
Breathometer: Several of their Breeze - Smartphone breathalyzers
NewPotato Technologies: Classic Match Fooseball Turns your iPad into a fooseball table
Firefold: Ultra High Performance HDMI Switcher
NewerTech: Voyager Q - SATA Hard Drive docking solution
Looking for something? Search our entire site!
For the latest on our show, tech tips, hints and news get our FREE weekly TechNewsLetter. And win additional prizes that only our newsletter subscribers qualify for! We keep your e-mail address private!
To hear our 24/7 stream, click here.