“Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – on the air since 1996 – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 200 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources! More
Most Recent Show Notes
For our show notes, guest photos, audio, and links from last week's broadcast, check out our most recent show page for the Weekend of October 17th, 2014
Watch Our Latest ITTV Video
Spotty cell phone signal is a problem a lot of us deal with every day. Cell phone signal boosters have become very popular. We recently caught up with the president of zBoost, one of the top manufacturers of these devices. She stopped in to our Miami Studios to chat about some of the latest boosters they have available. Also, Chris takes us on a trip into yesterday with "This Week in Tech History."
Answering All Of Your Tech Questions ... Into Tomorrow!
Into Tomorrow is back in studio and answering your tech questions. Don't forget our Ask Dave Hotline is open 24/7! Call us ... toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686) ... with any consumer electronics question, opinion, help another listener or tell us what your favorite app is and why. You can also participate via our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App (iOS/Android/Intel AppUp).
- Jenna Fernandes, CEO – CareBooker.com
- Karen Reynolds, President – zBoost
- Gordon Harris, CEO – Gus Communication Devices, Inc.
- CEA Update
- Consumer Reports Feature – HDTVs are offering better and better picture quality, but often only so-so sound quality – thanks mainly to the manufacturers' focus on making the sets so thin. For a better listening experience to compliment your big screen, you'll want to add a sound bar. Need some buying advice? Consumer Reports Electronics spokesman James McQueen is on the show wih a few recommendations that won't bust your budget.
- Into Gaming Feature with Mark Lautenschlager
- IFA Weekly Update – A consumer electronics trade show in Berlin, Germany that is rich in its own tech history.
- OWC Feature
- This Week In Tech History with Chris Graveline
- Wireless Update from Verizon Wireless
If you have any questions about consumer electronics and the technology available today and into tomorrow, remember to call our Ask Dave Hotline – Anytime 24/7. Call toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686). You can also send an email to AskDave@graveline.com. Be sure to let us know your Name, City/State where you're writing from and how you listen to "Into Tomorrow" (AM/FM Radio Station, Online, Podcast, etc).
When you hear your call on the show, you qualify to win some of these prizes:
SMS Audio: Street by 50 - Over-The-Ear Headphones and earbuds
Parellels:Parallels Desktop 10 Software allows you to run Windows on your Mac
Kanex: GoPower Battery Pack - Mobile battery pack with built-in stand for smartphones
Tylt: Several Charging cases and cables - for smartphones and tablets
Looking for something? Search our entire site!
For the latest on our show, tech tips, hints and news get our FREE weekly TechNewsLetter. And win additional prizes that only our newsletter subscribers qualify for! We keep your e-mail address private!
To hear our 24/7 stream, click here.