“Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – on the air since 1996 – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 200 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources! More
Most Recent Show Notes
For our show notes, guest photos, audio, and links from last week's broadcast, check out our most recent show page for the Weekend of September 26th, 2014 – IDF 2014
Watch Our Latest ITTV Video
The Intel Developer Forum (IDF) is an event that celebrates technology from across the industry. Developers, engineers, tech managers, and business leaders all across the world share ideas and learn about the latest developments that define the future of technology. "Into Tomorrow" is there to bring those ideas to you. Check out our highlights of some of the ideas and products talked about at IDF.
Back In Studio And Answering Your Tech Questions... Into Tomorrow!
Dave and the Team are back in studio and solving all of your tech dilemmas. Don't forget our Ask Dave Hotline is open 24/7! Call us ... toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686) ... with any consumer electronics question, opinion, help another listener or tell us what your favorite app is and why. You can also participate via our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App (iOS/Android/Intel AppUp).
- Itai Ben-Gal, CEO – On Controls
- Julio Gustavo Gonzalez, Store Leader – Microsoft
- Ricardo Lazzari, VP of Engineering – Bay Audio
- CEA Update
- Consumer Reports Feature – HDTVs are offering better and better picture quality, but often only so-so sound quality – thanks mainly to the manufacturers' focus on making the sets so thin. For a better listening experience to compliment your big screen, you'll want to add a sound bar. Need some buying advice? Consumer Reports Electronics spokesman James McQueen is on the showa few recommendations that won't bust your budget.
- Into Gaming Feature with Mark Lautenschlager
- IFA Weekly Update – A consumer electronics trade show in Berlin, Germany that is rich in its own tech history.
- OWC Feature – We all suffer from computer slow-downs. While many people replace their old computer, many times there are things that you can do to breathe new life in your old machines… Like upgrading your storage. OWC's Larry O'Connor is on the show with more.
- This Week In Tech History with Chris Graveline
- Wireless Update from Verizon Wireless
If you have any questions about consumer electronics and the technology available today and into tomorrow, remember to call our Ask Dave Hotline – Anytime 24/7. Call toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686). You can also send an email to AskDave@graveline.com. Be sure to let us know your Name, City/State where you're writing from and how you listen to "Into Tomorrow" (AM/FM Radio Station, Online, Podcast, etc).
When you hear your call on the show, you qualify to win some of these prizes:
Hydreon: Fake TV - Burglary Deterrent Device
iolo: Copies of System Mechanic - Tune-up your PC to increase performance and reliability.
Tylt: ALIN Screen Protectors for the iPad Air
"Into Tomorrow": Microfiber Screen Cleaning Cloths with Dave’s cartoon on them, for all your smartphones, tablets, TVs, camera lenses and computer screens!
Looking for something? Search our entire site!
For the latest on our show, tech tips, hints and news get our FREE weekly TechNewsLetter. And win additional prizes that only our newsletter subscribers qualify for! We keep your e-mail address private!
To hear our 24/7 stream, click here.