“Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – on the air since 1996 – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 200 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources! More
Most Recent Show Notes
For our show notes, guest photos, audio, and links from last week's broadcast, check out our most recent show page for the Weekend of July 18th, 2014
Watch Our Latest ITTV Video
Before burglars strike, they typically case the neighborhood and make sure nobody is home. Even if you have an alarm system, there are still some gadgets you can get that can make you less of a target. In this week's Product Spotlight segment, Michael is showing us a simple & affordable little device that may steering criminals away from your home. Also, Chris reminds us of some of the milestones in the world of technology with "This Week in Tech History."
The 2014 COOL Into Tomorrow HOT Summer Giveaway
The 2014 COOL Into Tomorrow HOT Summer Giveaway is happening again. Tune in to find out how you can win! (HINT: Just participate by letting us HEAR you on the show, either using the AUDIO option on our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App or by calling 1-800-899-INTO (4686) anytime 24/7 with any Consumer Tech question, Tech Rage, share your Favorite App or offer any tech help or input for other listeners!)
Solving Your Tech Dilemmas ... Into Tomorrow!
We're answering your tech questions this week. Don't forget our Ask Dave Hotline is open 24/7! Call us ... toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686) ... with any consumer electronics question, opinion, help another listener or tell us what your favorite app is and why. You can also participate via our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App (iOS/Android/Intel AppUp).
- John Cariola, Doctor of Audiology –Beltone
- CEA Updates – The Consumer Electronics Association has been expanding its international footprint for three years now, hosting its marquee CES Unveiled events in target countries around the world. And this week in Shanghai, CEA made a major announcement about plans for growth. Allison Fried explains on this week's CEA Update.
- Consumer Reports Feature – Sharp Quattron Plus TVs claim to be a lower-cost bridge to the next generation of TV technology. But what are they really? Consumer Reports set out to test whether these TVs are HD, Ultra HD, or something entirely different. Electronics spokesman James McQueen is on the broadcast with the results.
- Into Gaming Feature with Mark Lautenschlager
- IFA Weekly Update – A consumer electronics trade show in Berlin, Germany that is rich in its own tech history.
- OWC Feature with Larry O'Connor
- Product Spotlight
- This Week In Tech History with Chris Graveline
- Wireless Update from Verizon Wireless – Summer can be care-free for kids. Riding their bikes and playing in the neighborhood. But this means drivers need to be even more cautious. Chuck Hamby is on the show to tell us one way to be safer on the roads.
If you have any questions about consumer electronics and the technology available today and into tomorrow, remember to call our Ask Dave Hotline – Anytime 24/7. Call toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686). You can also send an email to AskDave@graveline.com. Be sure to let us know your Name, City/State where you're writing from and how you listen to "Into Tomorrow" (AM/FM Radio Station, Online, Podcast, etc).
When you hear your call on the show, you qualify to win some of these prizes:
Other World Computing (OWC): NUGUARD KX - Kinectic Energy X-Orbing Case for Samsung Galaxy S4
Joos: Portable Solar Chargers - gives you power anywhere there is sun.
Tylt: ENERGI Travel Chargers with USB ports and built-in cables for iPhones and Micro USB devices
"Into Tomorrow": Microfiber Screen Cleaning Cloths with Dave’s cartoon on them, for all your smartphones, tablets, TVs, camera lenses and computer screens!
Looking for something? Search our entire site!
For the latest on our show, tech tips, hints and news get our FREE weekly TechNewsLetter. And win additional prizes that only our newsletter subscribers qualify for! We keep your e-mail address private!
Our Most Recent Broadcast Audio
Listen to our most recent 3 hour show! Click on the red play button to start the stream.
To hear our 24/7 stream, click here.