“Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – on the air since 1996 – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 200 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources! More
Most Recent Show Notes
For our show notes, guest photos, audio, and links from last week's broadcast, check out our most recent show page for the Weekend of April 11th, 2014
Watch Our Latest ITTV Video
Every so often, we come across some "off the wall" products that may seem sort of goofy, but may actually serve a purpose. In this week's Product Spotlight segment, Chris takes a look at just a few of the ones we've played with lately. Also, he reminds us of the first Apple Computer in "This Week in Tech History."
Translating Tech-To-English ... Into Tomorrow!
We're answering your tech questions this week. Don't forget our Ask Dave Hotline is open 24/7! Call us ... toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686) ... with any consumer electronics question, opinion, help another listener or tell us what your favorite app is and why. You can also participate via our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App (iOS/Android/Intel AppUp).
- Damian Giannunzio, iolo Labs head researcher – iolo technologies
- John Durbin, Director of Project Management – Viper
- Cynthia Tercier, Creator and Owner – FirstInteraction.com
- CEA Updates – April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month. Here's Samantha Nevels with the Consumer Electronics Association with some tips to help you be safer behind the wheel in this week's CEA Update.
- Consumer Reports Feature – Amazon last week jumped into the streaming media player market with the new Amazon Fire TV. But can it compete with Apple TV and Roku's lineup? Consumer Reports Electronics spokesman James McQueen is on the show this week with their first thoughts on the latest from Amazon.
- Wireless Update from Verizon Wireless – Sure, your tablets and smartphones have super HD displays these days. But what if you want that content on a bigger screen? Verizon's Michelle Sutton has an easy solution.
- This Week In Tech History with Chris Graveline
- Into Gaming Feature with Mark Lautenschlager
- IFA Weekly Update – A consumer electronics trade show in Berlin, Germany that is
in its own tech history.
If you have any questions about consumer electronics and the technology available today and into tomorrow, remember to call our Ask Dave Hotline – Anytime 24/7. Call toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686). You can also send an email to AskDave@graveline.com. Be sure to let us know your Name, City/State where you're writing from and how you listen to "Into Tomorrow" (AM/FM Radio Station, Online, Podcast, etc).
When you hear your call on the show, you qualify to win some of these prizes:
Other World Computing (OWC): Nuguard KX phone cases for Samsung Galaxy S4, iPhone 4/4S and 5
Ventev: Assortment of their new products -- like the PowerCell 6000+ Rapid Charger, cases for the new Galaxy S5 Smartphone, ChargeSynce tangle-free USB cables for Android & Apple devices & more.
"Into Tomorrow": Microfiber Screen Cleaning Cloths with Dave’s cartoon on them, for all your smartphones, tablets, TVs, camera lenses and computer screens!
Looking for something? Search our entire site!
For the latest on our show, tech tips, hints and news get our FREE weekly TechNewsLetter. And win additional prizes that only our newsletter subscribers qualify for! We keep your e-mail address private!
Our Most Recent Broadcast Audio
Listen to our most recent 3 hour show! Click on the red play button to start the stream.
To hear our 24/7 stream, click here.