“Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – on the air since 1996 – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 200 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources! More
Most Recent Show Notes
For our show notes, guest photos, audio, and links from last week's broadcast, check out our most recent show page for the Weekend of December 19th, 2014
Watch Our Latest ITTV Video
With the holiday season in full swing, it's important to remember to be safe before we head out to all those holiday parties – and before we leave! Alcohol is one of the leading contributors to traffic accidents in this country. Technology can help us decide if it's really safe to get behind the wheel. In this week's Product Spotlight segment, Chris takes a look at a new product that promises to do just that. He also takes us into yesterday with a look back at "This Week in Tech History."
Translating Tech To English ... Into Tomorrow!
Into Tomorrow is in studio and answering your tech questions. Don't forget our Ask Dave Hotline is open 24/7! Call us ... toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686) ... with any consumer electronics question, opinion, help another listener or tell us what your favorite app is and why. You can also participate via our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App (iOS/Android/Intel AppUp).
- Jacqui Cheng, Editor-in-Chief – The Wire Cutter
- CEA Update – What happens when everything is digital? In the Consumer Electronics Association's provocative new book, CEA's chief economist has a straightforward answer… Everything will change! Krista Silano explains in this week's CEA Update.
- Consumer Reports Feature – Is someone on your shopping list hoping to unwrap a tablet this season? Consumer Reports has compiled a list of the best models at any price. Their electronics spokesman James McQueen is on the show with the details.
- Into Gaming Feature with Mark Lautenschlager
- IFA Weekly Update – A consumer electronics trade show in Berlin, Germany that is rich in its own tech history.
- This Week In Tech History with Chris Graveline
- Wireless Update from Verizon Wireless
If you have any questions about consumer electronics and the technology available today and into tomorrow, remember to call our Ask Dave Hotline – Anytime 24/7. Call toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686). You can also send an email to AskDave@graveline.com. Be sure to let us know your Name, City/State where you're writing from and how you listen to "Into Tomorrow" (AM/FM Radio Station, Online, Podcast, etc).
When you hear your call on the show, you qualify to win some of these prizes:
Breathometer: Several of their Breeze - Smartphone breathalyzers
NewPotato Technologies: Classic Match Fooseball Turns your iPad into a fooseball table
Firefold: Ultra High Performance HDMI Switcher
NewerTech: Voyager Q - SATA Hard Drive docking solution
Looking for something? Search our entire site!
For the latest on our show, tech tips, hints and news get our FREE weekly TechNewsLetter. And win additional prizes that only our newsletter subscribers qualify for! We keep your e-mail address private!
To hear our 24/7 stream, click here.