“Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – on the air since 1996 – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 180 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources! More
Most Recent Show Notes
For our show notes, guest photos, audio, and links from last week's broadcast, check out our most recent show page for the Weekend of May 24th, 2013
Watch Our Latest ITTV Video
CTIA showcases the leaders, ideas and experiences that transform the wireless industry. We're on location in Las Vegas, Nevada to bring you some of the highlights from the show floor.
Microsoft Introduces the Xbox One
Microsoft introduced the Xbox One at an event at it's campus. The One is desgined to be an all-in-one entertainment system, combining the Xbox's gaming capabilities with access to TV, music and internet using speech recognition and gesture recognition though an improved Kinect with a 1080p camera.
Microsoft announced the new platform will be available "later this year" and has not annouced pricing yet.
Broadcast from CTIA in Las Vegas, NV ... "Into Tomorrow"
This week Dave and Chris brings you the latest from CTIA in Las Vegas, NV. Don't forget our Ask Dave Hotline is open 24/7! Call us ... toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686) ... with any consumer electronics question, opinion, help another listener or tell us what your favorite app is and why. You can also participate via our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App (iOS/Android/Intel AppUp).
- Rob Mesirow, VP of Operations – CTIA
- Stefan Cross, GM Communications Manager – Cadillac
- Ralf Ackerman, Research Manager – SAP
- Kelly Richardson, Media Relations Specialist – OtterBox
- Stephanie Kays, PR – Cat Phones
- Sharon Cuppett, VP of Marketing – Wi-Ex
- Mark Grace, VP – Absolute Software
- Stephen Fletcher, Director of Business Development – Artificial Solutions
- Richard Leyland, Head of Marketing Communications – Bango
- Yves Le Reun, VP of Sales and Marketing – SuperTooth
- Paul Grossinger, Co-Founder and VP of Strategy – MM Guardian
- Scott Franklin, Marketing – Ventev
- Derek Kelsheimer, Marketing Coordinator – Seidio
- Joan Wang, CEO – Eagle
- Chris Kooistra, Director of Marketing Services – Cobra Electronics
- Tony Anscombe, Senior Security Evangelist – AVG
- Consumer Reports Feature
- Wireless Update with Chuck Hamby from Verizon Wireless
- This Week In Tech History with Chris Graveline
- Into Gaming Feature with Mark Lautenschlager
- IFA Weekly Update – A consumer electronics trade show in Berlin, Germany that is
in its own tech history.
If you have any questions about consumer electronics and the technology available today and into tomorrow, remember to call our Ask Dave Hotline – Anytime 24/7. Call toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686). You can also send an email to AskDave@graveline.com. Be sure to let us know your Name, City/State where you're writing from and how you listen to "Into Tomorrow" (AM/FM Radio Station, Online, Podcast, etc).
When you hear your call on the show, you qualify to win some of these prizes:
HDRadio: FM/HD Insignia Table Top Radios with 10 presets
Covington Creations: Earbud yo-yo -- Now with Dave's face on them! -- A clever solution to tangled earbuds.
iolo: Copies of: Drive Scrubber - Erase data so it can NEVER be recovered.
Touchfire: iPad Keyboards - The world's thinnest, lightest iPad keyboard.
Looking for something? Search our entire site!
For the latest on our show, tech tips, hints and news get our FREE weekly TechNewsLetter. And win additional prizes that only our newsletter subscribers qualify for! We keep your e-mail address private!
Our Most Recent Broadcast Audio
Listen to our most recent 3 hour show! Click on the red play button to start the stream.
To hear our 24/7 stream, click here.