“Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – now in our 20th year – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 200 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources! More
Most Recent Show Notes
For our show notes, guest photos, audio, and links from last week's broadcast, check out our most recent show page for the Weekend of February 27th, 2015
Watch Our Latest ITTV Video
Some companies are now offering new toilets and devices that not only help save water, but also prevent overflows, detect leaks, help stop the spread of germs and … frankly, they’re cool …because they use tech. We're taking a peek at a new high tech toilet as well as a retrofit kit to make your existing toilet touch less. Also, Chris takes us into yesterday with "This Week in Tech History".
Answering Your Tech Questions ... Into Tomorrow!
Dave and the team are back in studio and answering all of your tech questions. Don't forget our Ask Dave Hotline is open 24/7! Call us ... toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686) ... with any consumer electronics question, opinion, help another listener or tell us what your favorite app is and why. You can also participate via our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App.
- Todd Schwartz, CEO – Education.com
- Kate McLeod, Vice President of Discovery – The Grommet
- Chris Seper, VP of Healthcare – Breaking Media
- CEA Update – The 2015 South by Southwest Festival is kicking off next month in Austin, Texas. And the Consumer Electronics Association's Bronwyn Flores is here to tell you about the top tech policy event to attend at "South By" – in this week's CEA Update.
- Consumer Reports Feature – Nintendo has been creating popular handheld gaming devices since the original GameBoy back in 1989. The New Nintendo 3DS XL — yes, that's the official name — is its most full-featured offering to date. But is it worth the money? Consumer Reports just finished reviewing it. Their electronics spokesman James McQueen is here to tell us what they found.
- Into Gaming Feature with Mark Lautenschlager
- IFA Weekly Update – A consumer electronics trade show in Berlin, Germany that is rich in its own tech history.
- OWC Feature with Larry O'Connor
- This Week In Tech History with Chris Graveline
- Wireless Update from Verizon Wireless
If you have any questions about consumer electronics and the technology available today and into tomorrow, remember to call our Ask Dave Hotline – Anytime 24/7. Call toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686). You can also send an email to AskDave@graveline.com. Be sure to let us know your Name, City/State where you're writing from and how you listen to "Into Tomorrow" (AM/FM Radio Station, Online, Podcast, etc).
When you hear your call on the show, you qualify to win some of these prizes:
Education.Com: Several "Brainzy" 12-month codes for online early-learning programs for math and reading. If you’ve got Kids ... you WANT one of these!
TurboTax: Several online codes good for one free federal and state Tax Return and e-file for Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business via TurboTax.com
The Grommet: iRoller liquid-free touchscreen display cleaners to remove smudges, fingermarks & dirt from your Smartphones, Tablets and other electronic devices.
OkiDokeys: Complete SmartPhone Operated Smart Lock for your home - including wristband & key FOBS
G-Technology: Several 500GB 7200 RPM Touro S High performance portable Hard drives with easy & local Cloud Backup and in a variety of colors!
NanoTech: Several UltraFlix Gift Cards for 4K Content, like movies and a ton of other cool stuff. Let us know if you have a 4K Ultra HD TV!
Looking for something? Search our entire site!
For the latest on our show, tech tips, hints and news get our FREE weekly TechNewsLetter. And win additional prizes that only our newsletter subscribers qualify for! We keep your e-mail address private!
To hear our 24/7 stream, click here.